Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday again...this time it's not so bad.

If you saw comments in my last post you know that I guess I made a mountain out of a mouseturd. I was convinced that I had the big "C" down where I sit and I had weeks or months to live. I had a short exam by our family physician, who poked, prodded, and gave me a "prison contraband" check. Let's just say that he thinks I am pretty normal(as far as heath goes) for a guy in my mid-forties. He does insist that I have a colonoscopy, since I am about at that age where you should get one every so often. Since he isn't that concerned, I'm not having the procedure done until mid-April. The examination itself doesn't sound that bad, since they give you some good drugs and you're basically either out or so happy that you don't care they're up there taking pictures. The part that sounds bad is the lead up...I guess you have to drink some nasty concoction that really really cleans you out and you'd better not be very far from a bathroom at that time.
I am much more relaxed and have actually had a good weekend. I haven't obsessed over my own poop or my backside in a few days now...and that's pretty refreshing!

I don't know about you guys...but the beginning of Daylight Saving Time SUCKS!!! I couldn't sleep last night and morning came way too early. The Bun does like to get up early, sit on the kitchen floor, and scream about her desire for Cheerios. It wouldn't have been so bad, but this morning IT WAS DARK!!!

Okay...it is okay...I've got to stop whining and get my butt to my second job. Life is good and I'm a happy camper today...Hope everyone is enjoying themselves...

2 comments:

Melany aka Supermom said...

Good to hear everything is okay!

Mama Nabi said...

Yeah, had to convince LN that it was morning, not evening.