Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fruit, fruit, fruit...

Okay...so in this effort to change my diet, I went to the grocery store and went a little crazy on fruit last night. I got mangoes, bananas, apples, pears, and a pomelo. The pomelo is my all time favorite fruit and I ate it all right when I got home last night. The thing that sucks about it is that they are expensive and I only got one...I got a buttload of the other fruit and I will definitely eat all of the other stuff, but I WANT ANOTHER POMELO NOW!!! In fact, I want a giant bag of pomelos. I would like to be in a room of pomelos...a warehouse room of pomelos. Ya kind of get the feeling that I've got a little bit of an addictive personality???

3 comments:

Mama Nabi said...

There's something about a real good piece of fruit... I'm big on fruit. Oh, and a really juicy sweet papaya would be really nice... it's so hard to find good papayas around here. :-)

Anonymous said...

i'm not a huge fan of fruit . . . except when my mom prepares it "korean style": all peeled and cut up and ready to pop in my mouth.

but i do love me some grapes - white, seedless thompson grapes! =) yum!

Beloved said...

I have just recently fallen in love with pomelos myself. My students brought me one and it was love at first bite (okay, I know that was bad but...). I bought a package of 4 at Costco. I still have two left--wish I could share them with you. Kind of. :)