Monday, April 14, 2008

To The Flyboat!!!

Okay, I realize this title really is a little cryptic, but what the heck. The big new is that we bought the Ford Freestyle. I didn't think I'd feel this way about a new vehicle, but I'm happy as a clam...even though we have to start making car payments again next month. J said I was beaming all weekend about the car/van, or whatever you want to call it. This is weird because she is the primary driver of the thing. She's taking the kids to daycare/preschool and I will be taking the little red Dodge a half mile down the road to the bus station every morning. Of course, I will be driving the Dodge to my teaching job three evenings a week also, so it'll still getting a little mileage. It's basically her car...but I'm the one that feels happiest...weird???

Back to the whole "Flyboat" thing. The kids are big fans of Wonderpets. I suppose J and I are also fans of the intrepid trio, since we see the show too. Goobs and The Bun have started to memorize the dialogue between the characters. As you can see from the picture that Lenny, Tuck, and Ming Ming travel around in this cool thing called "The Flyboat." Since we're always singing or saying lines from the show and the Wonderpets are stars in our home, we thought it was only appropriate that we need the new Ford Freestyle "The Flyboat." Now, whenever we go out to the car together, we all shout..."To the Flyboat!"

How exciting is that...?

6 comments:

Whit said...

That's pretty funny.

I'm actually excited about the Beatles, or beetles special they have coming up later in the month.

Unknown said...

we LOVE the wonderpets ovah here!

we love them SO much that when the paloma asked if we could have a hamster, a turtle and a baby duck for pets, i said yes immediately...

and then, like an HOUR or so later it occurred to me that i'd agreed to have three animals - INCLUDING a real live DUCK - for a pet.

Anonymous said...

Do you all have some celery while you are in it?

Mama Nabi said...

TEAMWORK! What's going to work? TEAMWORK!

samokdaddy said...

This is Sewious!

Dad Stuff said...

They sure have the right stuff, don't they?
Congrats on the new wheels.