Friday, April 25, 2008

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son..."

Angie of Barbed and Wired was celebrating since she passed her oral defense for her Masters. She's a happy camper...well, I'm a happy camper too. I just got my grade for my Ed Law class. I am ecstatic...Damn, I surpise myself sometimes! Okay, I was fat, drunk, and stupid (reference to Animal House) when I was an undergrad. Now, I'm just a little chunky, not drunk, and a little less stupid. I got my "A" in the class so I'm happy.

I called J and told her about my grade and asked her if we could have "happy food" for dinner. She asked me what "happy food" was and I answered with "I don't know...just something happy since I got my A. I think she thinks I'm mentally challenged for making that silly request. Hell, I want a victory cigar, but my ears are so damned screwed up, but I don't think I can do that. I have to settle for "happy food..." whatever the hell that is. Right now, anything would be happy food...it just can't have sugar in it. Now that I think of it...a Donut would be just plain good happy food right now...stop it Steve...you can't have the food of the devil!!! It's funny that I work with a lot of people training in the field of baking...I've been avoiding the baking lab for a few weeks now. I smell it, but ohhhhh...I can't go in there. This new eating thing is driving me crazy...Can I possibly stick my head in a feedbag of m & m's...or what about raiding this place I know of called "Muddy Paws cheesecakes"...? Aaaaaahhhh this is crazy. I can't be arrested for Driving while eating a candy bar can I?

Okay...the rant is over. I'm better now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! An A! I love As, but as a graduate student in her last semester . . . I'll take B's, too.

Happy food? For me that's bulgogi or thai (or fried spring rolls).

Mama Nabi said...

CONGRATS on your A.

Yeah, isn't happy food for guys some version of red meat, grilled or... not cooked at all?