Thursday, September 27, 2007

Help...My daddy is a weirdo!!!


Hey guys...This is Goobs. My daddy has a little nuts these days. He started dancing in the hallway with no music on. My sister and I at least listen to the Wiggles when we dance. He just looks like he's got strange music going on in his head. Daddy sometimes talks to himself too... He's just a little strange. I wonder what the people on his bus and his bus driver think when they see him getting on the bus..."Here comes the goofy guy singing with his headphones..."
I think he needs a night out with mommy where they can go out, eat some yummy food, and just relax. Maybe grandma will come over and babysit and then they can have a nice time...and daddy won't be soooo weird.
Somebody... anybody...help my goofy daddy.

2 comments:

bernNIjojo said...

or maybe we'll have ice-cream party with Tito Mojo and Tita Bern! ;-)

Mama Nabi said...

oh boy... it won't be too long before LN thinks I'm a weirdo as well.